Crowdrise

http://www.crowdrise.com/BreannBozlee

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Product Haul

This week I went shopping... A lot. I can claim it's all for the wedding so it's easy to get away with. Except my bank account is angry with me.

I have a couple favorite products I am SO happy I got, regardless of the fact I don't get Starbucks for months now. 

The first one I love is Bare Minerals Night Transformation Treatment. I have tried this once before and loved it. But for $60 I just never got it again. Ohhhh but I did this week!!

It's a powder that you put on at night after you've done your nightly routine. It's the last step. You can get it in a sheer powder or tinted. I love the tinted one because you go to bed looking like you have foundation on and still wake up looking that pretty!! It doesn't rub off on your pillow... At all.

I think this comes in handy when you don't want people to see you without make up on. But instead of being bad for your skin, it's a treatment. It renews skin at night, helps with pores, acne, fine lines and wrinkles, anything. LOVE.

The second thing I got is also from Bare Minerals. It's their blemish therapy. I have been complaining about my skin going crazy lately and these two products alone have made me feel better about my wedding day coming up this weekend. 

It's also a powder and it comes with a little brush. It's a treatment for acne, helping to get rid of any you may have, as well as preventing new ones from forming. It is also tinted and acts as a concealer. It sure has helped! This price point is cheaper, at $18.

My third and final fave new product this week is by L'oreal. It's a skin renewing oil/serum for your face. My mom has been using it for a couple months now and swears by it. So I decided to try it. It scared me to put an oil on my oily face but it's amazing! Just a few drops moisturizers your whole face, without clogging pores or making me break out. It soothes skin and is great or all skin types. It makes my skin feel as soft as a baby's bottom! 

I have been so excited about these that I decided to share. If y'all try them, let me know what you think!  Any other good skin secrets?




No comments:

Post a Comment