Crowdrise

http://www.crowdrise.com/BreannBozlee

Saturday, December 29, 2012

My First Blog!!

Woo! I've given in to the online society we live in and have created a blog. I have been wanting to for quite some time now, but really... who would read my blog?! If anything, this can be an online journal of sorts for myself and if others enjoy reading it, then SCORE!

I am on break from work ( perks of being a teacher) and it's starting to wind down!! Ugh... I really don't wanna go back after such a relaxing break!! Tomorrow is supposed to be girl's day with Mia and I since Derek will be at the Seahawks game. She wants to go see Monsters, Inc. in 3D... sounds good to me :)

Derek and I are about to watch Taken 2 and cuddle up on the couch. We've had an awesome week together... love that man. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment